Work at pixelStorm
Enjoy a dynamic development environment within a friendly indie atmosphere!
Unleash your creativity and enjoy the benefits of working on casual games!
We're focused on short development cycles, emerging game platforms, and the rapidly growing social gaming audience.
To apply for a position at our company, please email your resume and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com
All positions are based at our studio in Edmonton, Canada.
Create diverse and visually stunning art through sketches, storyboards and full color artwork. Enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time ranging from PC Adventure games to iPhone Arcade games.
- Superior conceptual art skills
- Ability to rapidly illustrate concepts based on verbal and written descriptions
- Mastery of Photoshop and/or Painter
- Strong traditional art skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Experience in both 2D and 3D mediums an asset
- Eligible to work in Canada
To apply for this position, please send your resume along with samples of your work or a link to your online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org